Wednesday 12 August 2015

V&A Spitalfields Shift Dress








In this blogpost I have shown the versatility of this dress. I am obsessed with fringe at the moment because of the Boho trend going on. I have a bigger bust so I have to be careful about how I wear fringe. I avoid fringe tops but I have opted for a fringe accessory and a waistcoat where the fringe hits  below the chest. Adding an accessory is a great way to stay on trend without necessarily buying the whole outfit. 

For the evenings I have opted for the blazer which has a lovely embroidered texture on top. This adds dimension to the outfit however doesn't look overwhelming because it is a solid white colour. 

Blazer - H&M (old)


 Follow on Bloglovin




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love the print on your dress, Great outfit. xx

    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete

© As Seen On Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig