Sunday 9 August 2015

V&A Fringe







I have wanted to post this outfit for a while. The matching co-ord is from Oasis's V&A Range. I have to admit I am a huge fan of this collection. The second part of the collection is more appropriate for the winter. The MissGuided waistcoat has nearly sold out but I actually bought a Size 6. It's a loose waistcoat so I wouldn't worry about sizing.

I am interning at ASOS Head Office for two weeks with in the PR Department. I have completed my first week and I am really enjoying myself. I saw Millie Macintosh at the reception the other day and she has now posted some photos of herself in ASOS Studios on her Instagram account.


Trousers - Oasis (Available in store)


Follow on Bloglovin



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© As Seen On Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig