Tuesday 28 July 2015

Ted Baker SS'16 - Leadenhall Building

I completely forgot to make a post about my dressing experience at Ted Baker's SS'16 catwalk show. This took place on the 6th of July at the top of Leadenhall Building in Bank. The view was spectacular! There were two shows throughout the day so it was a long day but definitely worth it. My main tasks throughout the day were preparing the goodie bags and dressing the models for the show. This was my second Ted Baker show I have helped out with and this time we were allowed to take pictures. Some of these pictures were taken on my phone so I apologise for the quality but at least you can get a sneak peak of the new collection.


The runway had palm trees either side to keep in with the Spring/Summer theme.





Another task was tying the butterflies onto the palm trees.



In between dressing for each show I managed to get a couple of pictures of the beautiful view. The Leadenhall building is just alongside the Gherkin and 20 Fenchurch building (also known as the Walkie-Talkie because of its shape).








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© As Seen On Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig